You have desire for
- A flexible work model with an attractive salary?
- Great colleagues?
- A desire to work on new products?
Your new job
- Setup and further development of the backend of our in-house software solutions
- Implementation of unit tests and integration tests
- Creation of technical documentation
- Performing regular code reviews
- Participation in the entire software development process (planning, design, prototyping, implementation, documentation)
- Completed vocational training as an IT specialist, IT studies or comparable experience
- Professional experience: at least 6 years
- Sound knowledge of the programming language C#
- Sound knowledge of the database language SQL
- Solid experience in creating unit tests and integration tests, preferably with XUnit
- High quality standard for own work (Clean Code Development)
- Very good knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- A part-time position starting at 20 hrs per week or a full-time positio
- A hybrid work model with home office and attendance days
- The possibility of flexible working hours outside of core working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A modern workplace
- iPhone for private use