Your new job
- Front-end development of a new web application for enterprise collaboration
- Development of UI prototypes
- Close collaboration with the design and development team
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable function
- Confident handling of version control systems, e.g. git
- Analytical and structured approach
- Clean and efficient coding
- Enjoy working with a challenging team in a dynamic company
- Confident handling of German and English language in spoken and written form
aenia offers a lot. A permanent employment contract, international clients and projects, flat hierarchies, a dynamic team and plenty of room to develop. Of course, you will find a modern workplace that promotes creative work as well as intensive exchange with colleagues from development and design. We offer flexible working hours in trust flexitime (gladly also part-time) and, if desired, large home office shares. Your workplace has excellent transport links and can be reached quickly via the freeway and by bus. A good salary, supplemented by lucrative bonuses, employee offers such as an iPhone also for private use, free drinks, an open culture, regular company events and more round off our attractive offer.
Please send your application to jobs(at)aenia.com and attach your cover letter, resume, and references as a PDF file.
Have you found a suitable job offer or training position?
Simply apply by e-mail.
To ensure that your application is processed quickly and smoothly, please note the following:
Your application should always consist of a cover letter, your resume, and the relevant work references.
The application documents should be submitted in PDF format as an e-mail attachment.
Since we carefully review your application, it may take 1-2 weeks before you receive a response from us, depending on the number of applications received.